As a writer, I find that one of the greatest resources available to me is the internet. It’s so much easier to do research nowadays. Instead of making a special trip to the library, I can just hop on the cyber-network and learn what I need within a couple of keystrokes. The internet is also good for something else too… learning writing skills and reaching out to others who share my joy of writing. In that spirit, I am always browsing cyberspace for new outlets in the writing field. In my search, I have come across a few blogs that stand out to me that always seem to have great information and usually inspires me too. So without further ado, here is my top favorite blogs.
- No Wasted Ink by Wendy Van Camp
- A Place for Writers by Julie Jordon (This author also has another newer site at Author Dayna Leigh Cheser that I just found out about.)
- The Blood Red Pencil this blog is by a team of awesome authors.
- Writing Forward by Melissa Donovan
- Kristen Lamb’s Blog by… you guessed it, Kristen Lamb
There are other sites I like as well, but these are the ones I tend to visit the most often.
How about you? Do you have a blog you really like? Feel free to post the link in the comments below and share the wealth.