This was an out of blue inspiration (Don’t you love it when that happens?). I brainstormed a fun way for those who want to get into journaling, or who have journaled but want to be more consistent about it. So I came up with the 30 Day Journaling Challenge guided journal.
This book consists of 30 unique writing prompts to help make journaling a new and fun habit.
Here’s a sample of some of the prompts that can be found in this book: I love to think about, I feel good about myself when I, one of my favorite memories is, the thing I do that brings me the most joy is, and one of my favorite people to spend time with is.
Here is the official book description…
Are you new to journaling, or simply wish to recommit to a daily journaling practice?
Then this book is for you!
This journal provides 30 unique writing prompts to get you started, helping you create a positive habit your future self will thank you for.
Are you up for the challenge?
Journal size is 5.25″ x 8″ with a glossy cover and white pages on the inside.
This guided journal is now available as a paperback on Amazon and a printable on Etsy.
If you decide to take the challenge (and create a new habit of journaling for yourself), please leave a comment below and tell everyone how it went for you! I’d love to know about your results.
The content in this journaling series is from what I shared with my recent in-person journaling class. My original idea was to try and create an online class, but ultimately decided to create a blog series in which to freely share this information.
Last week we talked about What is Journaling? The week before we talked about Why Journaling is Important? Now let’s finish up with ways to keep inspired and to keep journaling.
Ways to Stay Inspired
We all know how hard it can be to stick with something, but it helps if we can get some inspiration here and there. Here are some great places to help inspire your writing!
- Journal with Purpose, inspiring creative journaling http://www.journalwithpurpose.co.uk/
- Lavendaire is a blog about personal growth + lifestyle design.https://www.lavendaire.com/about/
- Kaizen Journaling, a home for people who want to have their personalized arsenal for success, which is fueled by their dreams, guided by their courage, and stamped with their unique personality. http://kaizenjournaling.com/
- Creative Writing Now, where you’ll find creative writing courses, ideas, prompts, free online classes, and step-by-step guides to writing fiction, poetry, and drama. https://www.creative-writing-now.com/ (also has a creative journaling section)
- A Writer’s Wings, my writing blog that has posts mostly on writing techniques and writing in general, but also things that inspire me, or books that I read and have really strong feelings about. I’m also using it as an author page to promote my published works. https://cynthiadgriffin.com/
Continue reading “Journaling Series Part 3: How to Stick With Journaling?”